The principal elements of our business strategy are to provide voice and data services and outstanding customer service
to small and medium-size businesses and residential customers
across our 25-state footprint.
We derive most of our revenue from our core competitive telecommunications and related communications services, including:
- local and long-distance services;
- dial-up and dedicated Internet access services;
- high-speed Internet access services, such as services using DSL and cable modems;
- bandwidth and network facilities leasing, sales and services, including access services;
- facilities and services dedicated for a particular customer’s use; and
- value-added services such as virtual private networks.